Professional catering kitchen comprising two adjoining halves includes:
• A Burco hot water boiler which provides a continuous supply of hot water for making tea and coffee.
• A Miele commercial dishwasher
• A large range oven (6 hobs, 2 ovens and a grill) and a second oven
• One large fridge, 2 under counter fridges near serveries
• An under counter freezer.
• Hand washing sink
• Dishwashing sink and drainer
• Stainless steel surfaces
• Two serving hatches
• Crockery, cutlery and glasses to cater for 90 people, and reserves
• Equipment – Large and small pans, strainers, utensils
• Large trolley
The hall has wide opening front doors with flat no-step access. Both toilets have facilities for people with disabilities and are wheelchair accessible.
There is a sound system and hearing loop available with two forms of microphone on request.
There are two emergency escape doors with wheelchair ramps half way down the main hall to left and right.
There is a separate cloakroom as you enter the building, on the left. It also contains spare equipment and a broom cupboard. The door to the cloakroom features a small ticket hatch.
There is a small decking area with ramp access, which has capacity for three long tables and chairs and overlooks the adjacent cricket field.
The hall car park has capacity for approximately 8 vehicles, with two spaces directly in front of the hall for disabled parking. There is space for vans to load and unload in preparation for events and free parking in Winchelsea town itself.